Why volunteer with WRAR?
Our dogs most likely have been mistreated, injured, and/or wounded before they came to us. We need your help to save them and find them a good home!
Our volunteer positions available
- Interview applicants
- Call references (veterinarians and personal references)
- Make transport reservations for plane or road transportation
- List each dog on a pet search site and update it weekly
- Manage and monitor social media sites
- Manage the website
- Manage fosters
- Make veterinary appointments
- Manage veterinary care of foster dogs
- Verify the altering of adopted puppies that are under 4 months old
- Manage Purina account
- Make home visits
- Manage foster dogs with health conditions
- Answer emails
- Manage behavioral issues
WRAR has over 20 reliable foster homes in the South and Northeast.
Make a donation to help us save dogs from euthanasia.
Launch a Facebook fundraiser with WRAR in just a few steps!